The Ph.D. in Human Services program at Albizu University, Miami Campus, has extended the application period for Spring 2017 admission and is now accepting applications. The deadline to apply for Spring 2017 is December 15, 2016.
Albizu University, one of the nation’s top Hispanic-serving institutions, invites new students to be part of an exceptional and affordable Ph.D. in Human Services program. The program:
· Trains you to become a culturally competent human services professional in the public or private sector
· Is composed of only 69 credits and can be completed in three years, including a dissertation year
· Is the only program of its kind in South Florida
· Welcomes students from all backgrounds with a master degree conferred in diverse disciplines
· Is more methodologically rigorous than comparable programs, a measure of our high standards of excellence
· Is designed to meet Florida’s strong need for human services professionals
An applicant to the program must have a master’s degree with a grade point average (GPA) or equivalent of 3.0 or higher. In addition to the online application, the application materials include a copy of the curriculum vitae, three letters of recommendation, preferably from current or past professors, a Statement of Purpose of two pages in length, articulating career goals, and official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
The Recruitment and Admissions Office staff are available Monday through Friday, 9 am to 7 pm. For any questions regarding the Ph.D. Program in Human Services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (305) 593-1223, exts. 3137 or 3188.
Albizu University's Miami Campus is located at: 2173 NW 99th Avenue Miami, Florida 33172