Join us and be part of the World Teachers’ Day commemoration and Learning Disabilities Month, and feel free to bring a friend! Education Programs Open House: Thursday, October 8th, 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM @ our Miami Campus
Information session for those interested in pursuing an Education Program at Albizu University. Interested individuals will have the opportunity to ask questions about the curriculum, costs, and admission requirements.
• Associate of Arts in General Education
• Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
• Bachelor in Exceptional Student Education (ESE) – minor in Autism Spectrum
Disorders (ASD) NEW!
• Master of Science in Exceptional Student Education (ESE)
• Master of Science in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
• Autism Spectrum Disorder Certificate Program NEW!
Register @ www.gotoalbizu.com/openhouse
1-888-468-6228 305.593.1223 / ext. 3137
Thursday, October 8th 2015
11:00 AM to 7:00 PM