Albizu University is a global institution currently providing educational opportunities to students from over 49 countries. Our programs provide international students with a rich exposure to culturally diverse populations through its academic training and applied experiences.
The importance of global learning and wide-ranging experiences is emphasized in our San Juan and Miami campus culture. You will feel at home in a community that is open to broad ideas, diverse cultures, and international perspectives.
Albizu University is a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) approved school, authorized under federal law to accept applicants under non-immigrant status. Before students can enroll in one of our excellent programs, they must comply with all immigration requirements, and submit all the necessary documentation prior to admission.
If you are applying to Albizu University as an international student, you are required to follow the
Procedures listed below. An Admissions Counselor will be available to assist you with this process.
- Obtain an approved visa, appropriate for study, prior to your arrival in the United States
- Must have a current passport, bank statements demonstrating means of support, evidence of current health insurance, and any other documents required by the U.S. Customs and Immigration Service( USCIS )
International students, who transfer to Albizu from another university in the United States, must provide copies of any I-20 forms from those universities previously attended. As an international student, you must submit a completed “Transfer Eligibility Form,” to the Admissions Office.
You may enter Albizu University as an international student in one of three ways:
1. As an applicant residing in your home country and applying for a program of study at the San Juan or Miami Campus
2. As an applicant residing in the United States on a visa other than a student visa who wants to remain in the US to engage in a program of study
3. As an applicant already granted an F1 Visa and attending another college or university and desire to attend Albizu University
Please follow the link below to download a complete packet of information corresponding to the categories listed above.
Change of Status